Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Christmas TV 2019

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
No ITV, bbc for me then.. I will record Gordon, Gino, Fred, Gavin and Stacey but that's it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
10:00 Christmas Day Mass in Motion

Featuring John Barnes present giving rap?

"You've got to hold and give, but do it at the right time..."

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's so poor I find it funny.
NSC favourite McIntyre and Mrs Brown on the same day, but slightly funnier than Stanley Baxter to be fair to bygone Christmases.
1 hour of The Chase bloopers.
2 hours of soap.
There is not one programme on either channel I want to see.
So as usual the TV will be off all day as it has been for the past 5 years and it improves the day no end.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's so poor I find it funny.
NSC favourite McIntyre and Mrs Brown on the same day, but slightly funnier than Stanley Baxter to be fair to bygone Christmases.
1 hour of The Chase bloopers.
2 hours of soap.
There is not one programme on either channel I want to see.
So as usual the TV will be off all day as it has been for the past 5 years and it improves the day no end.

I was a shade dissapointed to see no All Star Family Fortunes and there was a rumour going around of a Londons Burning Christmas special but there is plenty still to get your teeth stuck into.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The never seen before Wallace & Grommit a close shave.
Christmas Day essential viewing.
Unless you happened to have stumbled across it on Gold yesterday at 4pm.

Still laughing at an hour of The Chase bloopers on Christmas Day.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Still laughing at an hour of The Chase bloopers on Christmas Day.

I think this is going to be very, very funny :lolol: Bradley Walsh is comedy gold, alongside Mrs Browns Boys I think it will be the one to go to for a few festive laughs.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I'm amazed that Local Celebrity Author Julia Donaldson has THREE of her stories showing on BBC One on Christmas Day...

1_RLP_MDG_218792211622378JPG.jpg

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Christmas TV gets worse every year. The best thing to do at this time of year is to switch it off for a week (other than for the football obviously).

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The best bit of Christmas Day TV will be the start of the Boxing Day test match in Australia, as per usual

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Things pick up on Boxing Day / 27th with every Prem game available to watch on Amazon..

1bed30f374849d749c383ebacb73f452.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Things pick up on Boxing Day / 27th with every Prem game available to watch on Amazon..

1bed30f374849d749c383ebacb73f452.jpg

Leicester v Liverpool aside that is a pretty rancid set of fixtures.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just a heads up, Trace has started it's Christmas music channel on Sky channel 359 for those of you who are already aching for the Yuletide festivities to begin.

:xmas:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Just a heads up, Trace has started it's Christmas music channel on Sky channel 359 for those of you who are already aching for the Yuletide festivities to begin.

As have several pubs in Worthing with trees going up since the weekend! Even the supermarket yesterday had selection packs and tree decorations, and the kids are barely back at school.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

:shootself

I absolutely love Christmas. But I love it when it's Christmas. Not when it's still the cricket season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here