Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Presents Thread

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK I'll start - nice Billabong Top, a wine bottle opener, tube of sweets and Palin's book about New Europe.

Next...................................

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Albion t-shirt, "A Few Good Men" book, Die Hard 4.0 DVD, Mock The Week DVD, Billy Connolly DVD, Eagles' "Long Road Out Of Eden" CD, Ricky Hatton: A Life Story DVD, Two Ronnies Xmas Specials DVD, two large bars of Toblerone and £105 as well as a contribution towards the cost of the PS3 I bought myself a couple of months ago.

Would also have received the Dick Knight 101 Albion Goals DVD, but what I actually got was the display case for said title which appears to have been put in the bag in place of the actual thing, and my Mum didn't bother checking.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I nice mug with this on

Attachments

• 1625_2.jpg
    1625_2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 246

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nothing yet.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
U2 Limited Edition The Joshua Tree box set (Double CD, DVD, Book and 5 Photographic Prints).

My Christmas is complete.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Joy Division T shirt

Books on/by Paul Weller, SanFran, 24 Party People, QI, Private Eye, Viz

Ian Curtis prints

Neil Young DVD

Lots of chocs/sweets

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Call Of Duty 4 on PS3, Drake Fortune on PS3, 2pac greatest hits part one and two, new pair of jeans from the missus, three calendars. Spice Girls album and a new camcorder. What my missus has this precise moment, around her fathers place.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
On a similarish note, Father Christmas bought our oldest daughter (who is a puzzle addict) a jigsaw puzzle of her and her pony winning their riding class at a horse show a few months ago. It is quite possibly the most magical thing I have ever given anyone. She was so amazed by it. It was awesome.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
On a similarish note, Father Christmas bought our oldest daughter (who is a puzzle addict) a jigsaw puzzle of her and her pony winning their riding class at a horse show a few months ago. It is quite possibly the most magical thing I have ever given anyone. She was so amazed by it. It was awesome.

How many pieces in the jigsaw and where did you get it from?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
richard hammond -life on the edge my story
BHA - a few good men,
Peep show series 4
a few smellies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here