Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Christian Kouamé

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just like Naylor, I'll be waiting for someone with inside information to step forward before deciding if I think this player will sign or not.

Do you require 2+ sources in order to publish? Naylor stated recently on the roar that this is a requirement he has to abide to at the Athletic. This his his latest offering this morning:

“Fiorentina’s Christian Kouame is under consideration. The 24-year-old Ivory Coast international scored eight goals in 25 appearances in the Belgian top flight on loan to Anderlecht last season.”

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Do you require 2+ sources in order to publish? Naylor stated recently on the roar that this is a requirement he has to abide to at the Athletic. This his his latest offering this morning:

“Fiorentina’s Christian Kouame is under consideration. The 24-year-old Ivory Coast international scored eight goals in 25 appearances in the Belgian top flight on loan to Anderlecht last season.”

Sure. A tweet from Gianluca Di Marzio and then a mention in some Italian newspaper... two sources.

My latest offering on Koume is very similar to Naylor:
There's a bunch of rumours in Italy that Koume might be interesting for Brighton, meaning he may or may not sign. Currently, and you can quote me on this, I am 100% sure that he will or won't be a Brighton player by the end of the transfer window.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Have you ever posted anything that isn't snide or negative or miserable? You are remorseless.
You do know I’m not serious 90% of the time, football for me is a light relief from the challenges of life if you can’t have a bit of fun with it then what’s the point. The post you replied to was a light hearted gag nothing more maybe you are the one reading to much into it.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Well makes sense I think based on Potter's comments about the type of striker we are looking for and the stupid one he made about 20-goal strikers (nobody ever said that was what we were gonna go for anyway)...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
“Brighton were more hopeful of adding Fiorentina’s Christian Kouame to Potter’s forward options last week than they are now, although The Athletic understands they haven’t given up on a loan-to-buy arrangement for the 24-year-old Ivory Coast international prior to the transfer window closing at 11pm GMT on Thursday.”

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Naylor reporting we remain interested:
"Graham Potter is still seeking to boost his front line after Neal Maupay’s departure to Everton, with Fiorentina forward Christian Kouame a possible loan-to-buy option."

This signing would hopefully provide strength and power in our forward line the way Welbeck does.
It will allow others to play around him, but hopefully our fans will recognise he's not a prolific goalscorer (similar to Welbeck in that regard).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here