Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHRISSY HUGHTON's [or Pauly Clement's] Blue & White Army

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
2nd account and long time lurker. First account wouldn't let me log-in and keeps saying wait 15 minutes, that was when i was trying to post about Toko yesterday to break the news but someone else beat me to it

Did you ever reveal the username on your first account?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nope. Not sure why it's such a secret, if the only reason for using this one was the fact he couldn't log onto the other one.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

It's a redundant account, only used to post a handful of posts a couple of years back. It's NOT a regular poster on a fishing trip.

The only reason I've not revealed the username is that it is very clearly based on the chap's real name, so it might well get him (or his source) into strife.

Fwiw I absolutely believe that he's posted his info in good faith ( that's not to say I agree that it's at all conclusive, but he truthfully believes there has been contact).

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It's a redundant account, only used to post a handful of posts a couple of years back. It's NOT a regular poster on a fishing trip.

The only reason I've not revealed the username is that it is very clearly based on the chap's real name, so it might well get him (or his source) into strife.

Nice one. Did assume it was a way to distance himself if Clement is not the one so cheers for clearing that up.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fwiw I absolutely believe that he's posted his info in good faith ( that's not to say I agree that it's at all conclusive, but he truthfully believes there has been contact).
Yeah we got that, just didn't know why he wouldn't say what his old account was, or explain (as you have) his name was in it. Cheers.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Just looking for a little more reassurance Trig? as you got enticed (like me!) by the clement source to have a little flutter on him.........

what did you get? 3's or 9/2....... you won't care about the second account when you count the cash!

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
Yep my original account is too close to my real name, so from now on i shall be posting under this one. Thank you to those ITK about my first account for not revealing, that one will be deleted once i can log back into it.

I only post when i have solid information, hence why i don't post so often

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Yep my original account is too close to my real name, so from now on i shall be posting under this one. Thank you to those ITK about my first account for not revealing, that one will be deleted once i can log back into it.

I only post when i have solid information, hence why i don't post so often
Is it a done deal then, or are they in negotiations.

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
Is it a done deal then, or are they in negotiations.

I'm afraid i have no information about the deal, whether it is done or not, however my source told me it will be happening and i have no reason to doubt as the person keeps me in the loop an all developments at the club

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Very intrigued by Clement, completely different styles of football at all the clubs he has been at. I would say PSG were a side built around Zlatan, Madrid built around two fast wingers/inside forwards, but yet Chelsea were a different beast built around Drogba but very much on the don't concede mentality. Suppose you have to look at the youth teams he was in charge of to get his footballing mentality.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I'm afraid i have no information about the deal, whether it is done or not, however my source told me it will be happening and i have no reason to doubt as the person keeps me in the loop an all developments at the club
Sounds good to me. I'm excited about the idea of him signing. Just hope it works out.

Very intrigued by Clement, completely different styles of football at all the clubs he has been at. I would say PSG were a side built around Zlatan, Madrid built around two fast wingers/inside forwards, but yet Chelsea were a different beast built around Drogba but very much on the don't concede mentality. Suppose you have to look at the youth teams he was in charge of to get his footballing mentality.

Or you just could conclude that he looks at the players at his disposal and designs a playing system based on the strengths of the squad.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Or you just could conclude that he looks at the players at his disposal and designs a playing system based on the strengths of the squad.

Not really because they have never been 'his' team. Every manager/coach has their favourite way of playing and brings in players to suit that style if possible, I'm intrigued as to what his is/will be.

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6369366 said:
So can you get in touch with your sauce to find out when an announcement might be made, or is it simply IMMENANT?

I expect that it will be mid June before all is finalised, as i have stated in many other posts...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here