Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHRISSY HUGHTON's [or Pauly Clement's] Blue & White Army

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lets get this straight,you have borrowed money to purchase your home and are willing to take that borrowed money to gamble!!!!hmmmm
I don't really get how this works. Normally you gamble money, or another asset - I don't know how you gamble debt.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Yep the old source "trick" if you like. I know for a fact from a very reliable source, so much so that i put £50 ion it with Coral @ 7/1.

Tim Sherwood, although he claims he has not, did in fact meet with the club last week however the board are worried about his "character" and have ruled him out of the running.

With respect, £50 is not a lot of money to invest if indeed your source is very reliable. What is your sources track record? 100%

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
2nd account and long time lurker. First account wouldn't let me log-in and keeps saying wait 15 minutes, that was when i was trying to post about Toko yesterday to break the news but someone else beat me to it

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
My sources track record is bang on, I normally know days or even weeks in advance of movements. £50 may not sound like a lot of money but it is approaching the end of the month and funds always get tighter in the lead up to pay day!

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
My sources track record is bang on, I normally know days or even weeks in advance of movements. £50 may not sound like a lot of money but it is approaching the end of the month and funds always get tighter in the lead up to pay day!

So you won't have an issue proving you've placed a bet then - not that you owe anybody on here anything, but it will give a bit more credence to your extremely bold claims.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The new manager will be Paul Clement
I know as a fact from a source within the club, and no i'm afraid i am not Paul Clement :)
Yep the old source "trick" if you like. I know for a fact from a very reliable source, so much so that i put £50 ion it with Coral @ 7/1.
Coral let you put £50 on?

Can someone in the know verify this?
2nd account and long time lurker. First account wouldn't let me log-in and keeps saying wait 15 minutes, that was when i was trying to post about Toko yesterday to break the news but someone else beat me to it
Wasn't the Toko news broken before yesterday? And what's your main account, that you can't log into?

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick

If you have so much inside info, then you should be quids in and need not worry about when pay day is?

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
Here you go...View attachment 54065

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
If any of the NSC hierarchy like Bozza would like to get in touch i can reveal to them my source, how i know etc but i'm afraid i can't give that out in public as that would damage the relationship i have with the club

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

I really hope your right. So long as you are not on a wind up, I thank you very very much, I was having nightmares at the thought of Hughton.

If you have said this in good faith but it does not happen then so be it.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
If any of the NSC hierarchy like Bozza would like to get in touch i can reveal to them my source, how i know etc but i'm afraid i can't give that out in public as that would damage the relationship i have with the club

Just post a link that is available with your ticket, then people might leave you alone.
Oh, and you could always PM Bozza if you're that desperate to be noticed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here