Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Woods

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When we had Murray I thought the lad was just so so but seeing as we haven't replaced either and Woods has been playing well then I wouldn't be upset if we offered a few bob for him.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Don't know if Vincente, Paynter, Barns or Croft would be happy with that. I know Murry definitely wouldn't have been happy.
---

On a non-idiotic note. I've always voted for Wood. He's lost a fair bit of chunk in the last year and looks very, very good.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I think He is good enough,big strong lad that is willing to learn and looks much improved since He was here on loan.

Apart from McSmudger our whole squad is bargain basement , we have quality players at the end of there careers and were lucky to get the best keeper in this division from Manure.All that will be wasted if Tony does not fork out for a proven goalscorer,Kuszack wants to play premier league football, once he realises he is not going to do that with us he will be off and that could be as soon as January,Bridge is a Stains fan i would not be suprised if the scummers made an offer for both in January,as there defence and Keepers are clearly not good enough

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I don't see how people can say he is not good enough. If that view is based on what we saw two seasons ago, I would agree. But the lad is still only 20 and a better player now than he was 18mths ago and he has consistently scored in this league. I think he would be a solid signing.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I don't see how people can say he is not good enough. If that view is based on what we saw two seasons ago, I would agree. But the lad is still only 20 and a better player now than he was 18mths ago and he has consistently scored in this league. I think he would be a solid signing.

He was shit against us for Millwall (yes I know he scored), and for Birmingham/Bristol last year.

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
He was shit against us for Millwall (yes I know he scored), and for Birmingham/Bristol last year.

I thought he was ok against us, won almost everything in the air, held up well, a few flick ons ect. and scored obviously.

I wouldn't mind having him back. Am I right in thinking his loan contract at Millwall is only 2 months

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Bollox to them!
Wood,Woods,who give a rats cock?

Of course it matters. We'd end up signing the wrong fella, otherwise.

9-TwLiga-49.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here