Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Peacock - Meridian News

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The Boss said:
My sister used to be a nurse in the bums & willies ward at Southampton General Hospital, and CP did indeed come in with a toothbrush up his jacksie. It wasn't electric but had gone round the bend! He reckoned that he slipped in his bathroom and fell on it!!!!!!!!!

:lolol:

I'd like to live in a bums and willies ward.

I wonder if the brush broke the skin of the tomato that was already up there.

Last edited:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The White Horse, in Dover, near to the television studios in Castle Street which have now been pulled down. A few anglers would meet in there, and it was very evident that Jack read a script for most of the time.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Richard Brock is a big Albion fan and still goes to games home and away. He is a producer for Meridian.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You can't beat Meridian News for comedy journalistic relics.

I remember Chris Peacock- he used to pronounce it the funny way as well. Not sure if he actually realised, but he'd always sign off "This is Crispy Cock, for TVS News, in Blandford Forum".

Local news- shit, Hampshire-centric headlines, but home to many unintentionally amusing characters over the years, such as:

-Fred Dinenage, perma-tan, 1970s glasses, combover, How!
-Andy Steggall (Is A W*nker), perm, bad teeth
-Carl Tyler, self styled comedic genius weatherman

Not to mention Roger Finn, BBC Newsround presenter of my childhood after John Craven left to put on wellies and a green bodywarmer and ramble on about farming issues in the Norfolk agricultural belt.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
patcham seagulls said:
karly aziz anyone?
Khalid Aziz I believe. Yes, I remember him.

Best of all has to be good old Trevor (The Weather) Baker.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Hiney said:
Jack Hargreaves - TV Legend

jack21ep.jpg

:clap2:

My Grandad met him a few times and said that he was the most miserable old !!!! you could ever have the misfortune to meet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here