Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris O'Grady signs a new deal...

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Looked brilliant away when he came on away at Fulham when we won under Nathan Jones.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Whilst I have respect for him not mouthing off in the press, I also question whether anyone would have bothered to report it. And what would he have to complain about? He's made a fortune out of this club without contributing anything of any kind. He was a bad signing from the start, I bet he couldn't believe his luck we'd be stupid enough to offer him a 3 year contract on whatever he was being paid. And then we found him loan moves as well. Like a few from the Burke era, stole a living from the club.

Of course they would, footballer complaining, even an average one would make the Argus.

Arguably he could say he wasn't given much of a chance (to be clear I'm not saying he was any good), but then he played in an exceptionally poor team under Hyypia.

Elvis whinging in Holland to the press.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He, like Sam Baldock, was deemed surplus by.... Hyppia, was he not? COG was (probably still is) a humble, rather trepidacious player who might have done as well as Sam under a different regime. If, might, maybe, whatever. Good luck to him.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
He, like Sam Baldock, was deemed surplus by.... Hyppia, was he not? COG was (probably still is) a humble, rather trepidacious player who might have done as well as Sam under a different regime. If, might, maybe, whatever. Good luck to him.

Baldock was never surplus - may be next season though.....................?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
"There's only one Chris O'Grady, one Chris O'Grady
Walking along, singing a song
Walking in O'Grady wonderland" :lol:

Best of luck COG

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
"There's only one Chris O'Grady, one Chris O'Grady
Walking along, singing a song
Walking in O'Grady wonderland" :lol:

Best of luck COG

You to me are everything
The sweetest song that I could sing
O'Grady, O'Grady

Every time he get's the ball
I know he's going to score a goal
O'Grady, O'Grady

Good luck to him, likeable man, did his best, I hope he'll find it better for him at Chesterfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here