Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Moyles 37 Hour Radio Show

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
As someone put on Twitter earlier, Graeme Swann I think, they would have raised far more money if they did a sponsored "stay off the radio" instead

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
When the fat bastard falls asleep will be the time I tune in. Mind you would his jaw seize up ? Here's hoping, now that would be an act of charity.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Been on the red button all day - made the day go very quickly. Tomorrow (and possible Friday if he goes for 50 hrs) will be fun when the sleep deprivation sets in.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
playstation......xbox.....celebrity.....beer.....playstation.....xbox.......

all he talks about....no wit or intelligence either.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Good grief. I get nauseous after 37 seconds of him, let alone 37 hours

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I don't quite understand the need for people to slag it off. If you don't like it then clearly don't listen to it.

I enjoy it. I don't WANT to have to THINK in the morning on the train. I have to do that at WORK.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
fair enough for all the above but its all for chaarrrideeee

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jesus. I cannot think of many things worst than 37 hours of Chris Moyles.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
To be honest people slate him for dumbing down etc, have you ever tuned into Radio 1 for anything else?

End of the day he'll raise a million quid Abd could have said f*** it can't be arsed

Jimmy Grimble

Absolute radio is where it's at in the mornings. Even if Christian O'Connell is Southampton.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
why on earth would someone watch Chris Moyles?

to make them feel better about themselves. As soon as i see him and realise im not a fat ugly selfish egotistical smarty pants i feel much better about myself

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
To be honest people slate him for dumbing down etc, have you ever tuned into Radio 1 for anything else?

End of the day he'll raise a million quid Abd could have said f*** it can't be arsed

Brilliant. You know you talk about adam el abd too much when auto correct changes And for Abd :lolol:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Can't say I have strong opinions about the guy either way but I'm finding the red button feed one of the most addictive pieces of television. I don't have a clue why but I can't switch off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here