Chris Mcphee - Fans should give him a break

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I really hope some of them make it this year, looking back we musthave had the most unsuccessful youth policy of all 92 league clubs. Basically theyve all turned out pretty shit except Chapman, Robinson and Mayo from what i can remember.

Chris Mcphee took a lot of stick on his debut at Withdean. Even his Father passed comment about it at the time. Anyone who gives a young player a hard time when his giving his all in the stripes, is IMO a C:censored: T ! ! :angry: :dunce:

This could well be the year when the likes of McPhee, Marney, Wilkinson etc come good. They all had a taste of action last year to boost their experence. Lets give the backing they deserve, rather than the sort of crap you associate with the whingers of White hart line. If things don't work out for BZ, it won't be long before he finds out first hand what REAL stick is !

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Mullers said:
None of the young players should be given a hard time on here!:nono:

Blimey :ohmy:

That's a first. Mullers and I agree about something.

I can see Wilkinson Marney and McPhee all doing well and they deserve to be supported.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Albion Dan said:
I really hope some of them make it this year, looking back we musthave had the most unsuccessful youth policy of all 92 league clubs. Basically theyve all turned out pretty shit except Chapman, Robinson and Mayo from what i can remember.

You've missed Paul McCarthy!!

I believe that the younger players need to be given a chance, just not all in the same game!!! Rotate them on the bench and give them ten or twenty minutes here and there. It builds up the hunger to play.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I'll get behind them all!
by all means have a go at David Lee, and maybe Guy Butters.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I didn't realise he had been given stick. Looks useful. Two good goals at Crawley.

I think we have superb youth players. Virgo and Marney are the best two IMO. Hinshelwood, Wilkinson and co all good too. Wanna see El-Abd play. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports