Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Hughton - Albion God

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Chris Hughton is the God of the Albion. I've heard from more than 2 insiders that Albion board members, including Bloom, go to CH for life and soul advice, confidence building sessions, business advice, cooking recipes, Holiday planning and fashion tips.
Also, In the changing room CH doesn't say a single word to his players before or after the game. He just looks them in the eye whilst chewing his gum and they'll telepathically take in everything CH wants them to know. It looks like CH has had a major influence on the resurrection of AK too, who on his return saved us all by slaying the red devils. From this day on, we must live and love in the ways of CH.

Blooms Gospel- Chapter 2018.

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I have a feeling in two seasons the majority of posters on this board will be calling for the dismissal of Chris Hughton. Call me crazy now but it will happen.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We’ve had the nsc loons this season saying he’s too negative, no plan b etc. I now realise they were talking about Mourinho, not our Chris!!!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I been watching the Albion( Shrimps Dolphins Seagulls seaweed:blush: since 1962 many High and lows thank CH & TB and the Team I can't wait for next season on my Cheaper ticket.
Thank you

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
I suspect CH has probably just sealed the title of best Albion manager ever.

This is an interesting one. Staying up in the late seventies and early eighties cannot I feel be compared today (Professionalism, Athleticism, money etc..). So he must come close. Another factor here in what was a different environment back then also is that he has now made us an exceptionally wealthy club with a growing global presence.

Many factors besides and I will take the weekend to decide if this race can now be called...

May 15, 2013
As a Palace fan I never imagined myself saying well done to you but well done. You've being well organised and good to see the spine that got you promoted played a big role in the team this season with some great signings. Some said it is almost 21years to the day from the Hereford match come along for all those days going to Gillingham last night must have been a dream.
Houghton like Hodgson is a good solid manager who days the simple day to day stuff well and doesn't get the credit he deserves with Bloom he gets the backing.
Enough of the respect stuff I'm heading out of Brighton to watch the Palace match because I can't take panicking about relegation while your safe but if Palace reach safety and you see a happy Palace in the Laines this afternoon I'll join in you celebration

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
As a Palace fan I never imagined myself saying well done to you but well done. You've being well organised and good to see the spine that got you promoted played a big role in the team this season with some great signings. Some said it is almost 21years to the day from the Hereford match come along for all those days going to Gillingham last night must have been a dream.
Houghton like Hodgson is a good solid manager who days the simple day to day stuff well and doesn't get the credit he deserves with Bloom he gets the backing.
Enough of the respect stuff I'm heading out of Brighton to watch the Palace match because I can't take panicking about relegation while your safe but if Palace reach safety and you see a happy Palace in the Laines this afternoon I'll join in you celebration

As much as I’d loved your relegation, at least 2 proper footballing teams (Albion and CP) are staying up, rather than the loathsome hoofball of scummy Stoke (hopefully) and WBA. Great for football.

Both our clubs can bask in the glory of staying up.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Mullers was King of his era, Chris "Messiah" Hughton is King of this one. The King is dead, long live the King! :albion2::bowdown::bowdown::albion2:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

I think you palace fans are going soft. That's the third congratulations we've had on here already!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here