Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chloe everton SSN presenter...

Karlos23

Oct 26, 2009
sky yesterday baned her from twitter because her tweets are to saucy here is a few.
"the sign on the ticket machine im at says: slot out of action. I know the feeling"
"swimming training with a friend, for a laugh on his suggestion, went down, touched the bottom, when i came up had too much in my mouth"
"They are saying there could be 8-10 inches tonight, I'm hopeful"
"right, really ought to get up but ive already been told its freezing and dull. its none of those things in my bed"
"going down too easily...the wine that is"
"amazing climax!"
"bad head today, things just aren't going my way" And more on the weather: 'so much snow. on days like this its slushy round the front so best to enter via the back door'

.Stoke City specials
- "Delap using a towel to mop up some of the wet ready for those long thrusting balls into the box"
- "Stoke penetrate better when its Fuller, everyone knows that"
- "when those balls of Delap's go into the box it is definitely Fuller"

How Chloe Everton's Twitter page looks today
Golfing gaffs
- "golf today. played with 3 guys, i came first must have been down to good length"
- "still at the golfing venue, too many below par, alot of rough about but mostly hoping for one over"

...and some general filth
- "the ski boot man kindly added, the more you do it the looser they get. sound advice
- "the Cup can be important, great climax especially for the little boys who don't often experience it"
- "bad head today, things just aren't going my way"

sorry no pics(someone help out) dont no how but shes the fit blonde 1

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
it wouldnt matter much if she was noshing me off in that and nothing else. If it was a palace top id draw the line...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I used to follow her, great at first but grew old a bit quick

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Seeing as Chloe Everton is probably about the fifth or sixth-hottest presenter on SSN, she has to make more of an effort somehow!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here