Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chinese Albion fan?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Umm he might be Japanese, as was traveling with Japanese wife of Albion fan. Don,t think people from Japan take kindly to being called Chinese.

As Mendoza would say guess again. :lol:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is difficult to describe a person of the same nationality and colour as yourself so that the person being described is obvious. Just try it with your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend or even a well known personality. It is much more difficult to do it with a person of another colour or nationality.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
That does look like Brett, who is well known on here.

I can confirm that he is not the only Chinese fan though..:lol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have seen a couple of africans at the albion yesterday and one from the dark continent.

i have heard from many about our famous chinese brighton fan who travels the length of the country, watching every single brighton game home and away.

When i noticed a chinese looking fella with a woman at half time, i wondered if this was our hero.

I have a rear view photo of said man. I hope it is the man in question, or perhaps we have more than one chinese albion fan?

View attachment 15337

Odd ball.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I think we should arrange for a Twitter page for Mendoza so he can be followed in a manner of that befitting a celeb

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Leaving Mendoza aside (leave the bloke alone!), when we won the championship under Adams there was a young (almost certainly) Japanese couple in Albion shirts walking alongside the open top bus, taking pics etc.

In related racial news, there used to be a lovely Asian bloke who was probably in his 60s (Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi origins) who used to stand on the terracing in front of the West Stand at the Gallstone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here