Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Chess Cheating Scandal

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Who would have thought a game involving Queens and Bishops would be kinky?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I think Carlsen is bang out of order refusing to.play and resigning after a move in their next game. There isn't any evidence of cheating, Niemans games have been analysed , just Carlsen being a bad loser.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I think Carlsen is bang out of order refusing to.play and resigning after a move in their next game. There isn't any evidence of cheating, Niemans games have been analysed , just Carlsen being a bad loser.
I disagree. Reckon Niemann looked shifty as **** in the interview after the Sinquefield game, and couldn't explain any of his moves.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I think this is the issue.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Screenshot_20230926-154521~2.png

Jul 7, 2003
Cheating has moved up a notch or two (depending on the length of the beads) since coughing to cheat in Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Don’t particularly like pro chess players, try to strike a conversation with them, but most are very quiet and often rude.

A bunch of murmuring arseholes.

Last edited:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ok, I'm a delicate soul and I'm probably going to regret asking this ... but how exactly did he use a vibrating sex toy to cheat at chess?

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Ok, I'm a delicate soul and I'm probably going to regret asking this ... but how exactly did he use a vibrating sex toy to cheat at chess?

I expect one of his advisors in the room would use the vibrating buttplug to help him make decisions on what plays to make, using different amounts of vibrations for different moves, to counter his opposition?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I expect one of his advisors in the room would use the vibrating buttplug to help him make decisions on what plays to make, using different amounts of vibrations for different moves, to counter his opposition?
Uggh, I knew I shouldn't have asked.

EDIT: And I've just read the whole thread rather than the new posts today, so I guess I could have worked it out for myself. Forget the chess for a moment though, I wonder what sort of person wakes up in the morning and says "Do you know what I'm going to invent today? Something the world has been crying out for. A remote controlled butt plug."

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Maybe he just liked the sensation of castling his knight with a bishop

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Uggh, I knew I shouldn't have asked.

EDIT: And I've just read the whole thread rather than the new posts today, so I guess I could have worked it out for myself. Forget the chess for a moment though, I wonder what sort of person wakes up in the morning and says "Do you know what I'm going to invent today? Something the world has been crying out for. A remote controlled butt plug."

All I can say is, don't knock it til you've tried it 😁

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here