Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheryl Cole's Tattoo

albionite

May 20, 2009
Not to sure about her rosy cheeks if that tat was done on a fat arse it wouldn't have the same appeal, but always found her thigh tattoo very sexy.

D

Deleted member 18477

Cheryl is top totty! Her back/arse tattoo makes her look proper slutty... i would LOVE to have a go on her!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
That tatt goes right into the cheeks, just think, the artist would have had to spread them lovely cheeks and look at and smell her starfish and snatch for many many hours! :ohmy: :D :banana:

You have clearly thought, in some depth, about this!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I love it.
I haven't had the chance to see a better picture of it yet but I'm sure the artist will have done a great job of designing the piece to fit her body just right.
Quite honestly, what does it really matter what it may or may not look like in 30 years? Personally I live for now.
As a very heavily tattooed person myself, I am judged by some fairly often, that is their prerogative. I prefer to view others with a more open mind.

Good points, looking at your picture I am sure you have got a few more than I have, but I often get people looking at my arms when I am working, and the odd comment made like "have you been in the Navy?"
I have to stop myself saying "I havn't been in prison either"

Please correct me if I am wrong but I think Prince Phillip has a tattoo.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Good points, looking at your picture I am sure you have got a few more than I have, but I often get people looking at my arms when I am working, and the odd comment made like "have you been in the Navy?"
I have to stop myself saying "I havn't been in prison either"

Please correct me if I am wrong but I think Prince Phillip has a tattoo.

Phil the Greek Was in the Navy.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Disgusting tattoo. I don't like tattoos on women at the best of times but that is just awful.

Seconded, why she would spend so much on a tattoo, that she is only ever going see in a lads mag is beyond me,

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I think there is a bit of a Darwinian thing going on with that. As these young girls slowly lose their marbles due to a combination of drink, drugs, burgers, Ketamine, ecstasy etc, it will be great for getting them back to their nearest and dearest when the Alzheimer's kicks in. This due to the habit of having their children's names and birth date tattooed on the back of their necks
. I mean, unless you get it tattooed in reverse its pointless as you can't read it yourself even with a mirror ! however, the Rozzers can deliver you back to young Wayne or Chelsea after a quick neck inspection.

You can always tell a nice girl in Newhaven if her tattoos are spelt correctly!:)

Jimmy Grimble

Very dissapointed by the lack of pics on this thread. NSC is slipping.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here