Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheltenham festival 2010

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Got a severe ball kicking at Cheltenham last year but back for more and have had these bets this season...

Arkle - Captain Cee Bee at 25/1 & Sizing Europe 12/1:thumbsup:

Champion Chase - Master Minded 5/2 & 7/4 (NAP)

William Hill - Character Building 20/1

Triumph - Carlito Brigante 10/1

Champion Hurdle - Celestial Halo 16/1 & 10/1

Ryanair - Voy Por Ustedes 10/1

Pipey - Ashkazar 10/1

Good luck everyone:smile:

Derek Thomson:wanker::wanker:

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
For the first time in the ten years or so that I've followed racing, I've barely been able to see any racing at all this jumps season - no more than twenty races I think, and most of those being prestige races like the King George, the Aon, Fighting Fifth Hurdle, etc.

As a result of this, combined with a holiday that I've got to pay off, my gambling budget is going to be pretty minimal this year.

The one horse that I have seen that did catch my eye though was Shot From The Hip in the bumper. It's usually my least favourite race of the week, but the way it cruised to win a hot NH Flat race in Ireland a couple of weeks ago may change my opinion if it delivers the goods next week.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Bit out of touch with the racing myself,but nothing rekindles my interest in racing like Cheltenham does.The first race on the Tuesday is one of the best sporting events of the whole year.
Good luck everybody,I look forward to hearing some of your success stories and in a perverse way your hard luck stories as well.

As for Derek Thomson,yes he is a tosser, but I do think when he commentates on a race he does it very well but he does seem to get a bit over dramatic in the final stages of a race.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are we going to have another sweep stake?

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Sizable bet on Punjabi for Champion Hurdle @ 16/1.
Sizable bet on Advisor for Triumph Hurdle @ 16/1

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Joanna Morgan is sending one over which I'm told has an eachway chance at a biggish price.

Raise Your Heart 2-05 on Friday the 19th, Vincent O'Brien County Handicap Hurdle.

Should be 25/1 ish.

The tip came from the husband of her niece.

Try 200/1!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here