Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
Calm down you bed wetting bunch of tards. Teams in their first season survive by grinding out wins against other lower table teams.

Don't get the comparison with Burnley either. They're in their 2nd consecutive season and currently the best team outside the top 6.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I decided a long time ago that our Chris knows more about football than I ever will so will leave the tactics to him. His tactics took us up last season and we have done ok so far this term too.

Expected to lose today and dont really have too many choices in terms of set up until we bring in stronger players who can offer different options.

I understand frustration but when it leads to comments like 'Hughton out' then people really need to get a f*ckin grip!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Goals against the big 5 isn’t the issue being one of the lowest goal scorers in the league is 15 overall and 6 of them against West Ham and West Brom that leaves 9 gaols only is the other 18 games, terrible stats, no chance creation says it all.

Blimey, yeah that is a terrible stat. Our defence deserves a lot of praise - being 12th with that stat is pretty impressive. We desperately need to improve our attacking options in January!!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I'd rather try and get a more valuable point than sit through this approach against any big side basically resigning ourselves to defeat before we even start.

How many points do you get when you get battered by 4 or more goals? I forget.

Because that is what would happen if we tried to attack some of these teams.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Murray on for Hemed, Knocky coming on soon, why not bring on Baldock? give him some ****ing time on the pitch.

In a game like this you’d think giving Sammy some game time would be worth while. Apparently not :shrug:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Murray on for Hemed, Knocky coming on soon, why not bring on Baldock? give him some ****ing time on the pitch.

It's getting really frustrating now knowing he's sat on the bench and not being brought on!! Now is the perfect time to give him some minutes. I don't understand it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here