Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea v Sunderland (the ceiling is now the floor)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Go Gus go :clap2:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm more pleased cause I really don't want Chelsea to win the league.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
If the price is right. he'll sell. He is a businessman not an emotional person who would allow grudges to get in the way of business.

Price is right? So take the cash and replace them with who? Took us 18 months to replace Murray with Ulloa so lets sell Ulloa and spend another 18 months finding a replacement for him as well.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
So tight at the base of the league. Another great result. They look like they have the bit between their teeth.

Sunderland would be safe if they traded all their points against the big boys for their hapless performances against fellow strugglers.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well done Gus, Tanno and Charlie :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hope you pull it off.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Amazing stuff: destroyed two title ambitions in a week and against all odds has given Sunderland a chance of survival.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sunderland would be safe if they traded all their points against the big boys for their hapless performances against fellow strugglers.
Cardiff next.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
It was pretty crappy how it ended with Gus but I am very pleased for him. Will they stay up? They have a chance given their remaining fixtures. I'm mainly happy because I utterly despise Chelsea.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Mourinho couldnt be more embarrassing with his post-match comments. Acting like a spoilt child because he lost !!

Much like his assistant Rui Faria who went mental at the referee.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
It was pretty crappy how it ended with Gus but I am very pleased for him. Will they stay up? They have a chance given their remaining fixtures. I'm mainly happy because I utterly despise Chelsea.

Yeah agree, Chelsea really do bugger off a lot of supporters. I'm also happy for Liverpool!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Fantastic. So funny.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
With FFP tightening (in theory), and contracts winding down those reasons aren't going away.

He was out of contract and didn't like our tearms so we had no option but to sell. Ulloa isn't going anywhere as it'll take us another 18 months to find a replacement and then he might be shit so Bloom will not sell.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't have an axe to grind about Poyet and I did think he would do a reasonable job at Sunderland. As we all know, every new manager gets a "bounce " even if it is sometimes a Dead Cat Bounce, but I thought he had wasted his bounce on the FA and Capital One cup runs.

He seemed to get the best out of Sunderland in those cup games as Premiership matches were postponed and Sunderland had their eyes on an ever looming day out at Wembley. When the inevitable occurred and they were eventually dumped Sunderland had lost all momentum when they returned to the Premiership, but now, there seems to be a second bounce now which bodes well for their survival. They could do it yet if they can keep this little run going. Others around them are grinding out the odd draw or subsiding meekly and 2 or 3 more wins might just save them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here