Chelsea v man utd

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
And another De Gea save, what a game!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Incredible game. First pen was definite but second was soft to say the least. Cahill should have given one away in the 1st half with a possible red? (didn't really see a replay) so evens out. Man Utd much the better team but quality goal from Mata. De Gea's saves at the end were first class too

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Incredible game. First pen was definite but second was soft to say the least. Cahill should have given one away in the 1st half with a possible red? (didn't really see a replay) so evens out. Man Utd much the better team but quality goal from Mata. De Gea's saves at the end were first class too

First pen definite penalty? You sure. United team full of cheats orchestrated by Rooney. Every time he appealed to Webb he got it.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
First pen definite penalty? You sure. United team full of cheats orchestrated by Rooney. Every time he appealed to Webb he got it.

Yep, no question for me, nor the commentators. They were turned down for a few pen shouts (first half one looked clear to me) so hardly Webb giving them everything is it?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Yep, no question for me, nor the commentators. They were turned down for a few pen shouts (first half one looked clear to me) so hardly Webb giving them everything is it?

Not the commentary I was listening too. Closet United Fan?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Oh well, if alan smith said it was a penalty to man utd, it must have been.

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
the two pens today and the City pen yesterday shouldnt have been given and why does that cheat Ashley Young get away with all the theatricals falling over at every oppertunity without getting booked ?
This diving is getting beyond a joke and the FA should do something about it

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Fair result as United did look a decent side but not a 'GREAT' game as two pens and two o.g.'s

Chelsea struggled to keep possession with the exception of Torres, who looked like an Old style centre forward with his back to goal but unthreatening in terms of goalscoring.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Howard Webb is past it.OK,his decisions today weren't as late as Balotelli's sending off,but it looked as if he didn't have a clue on some decisions.The first disallowed penalty claim was outside the box,the 1st proper one was an obvious pen;the second pen should have been a yellow card for diving,and none of it matters anyway cos it didn't impact on the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here