Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea v Chelsea Tonight

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
tldr [MENTION=805]Kalimantan Gull[/MENTION]. You do realise we’re living in the Internet age of reduced attention spans? Could you précis all that in five words or less please. Ta.

:D

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm sure we'll get the recognition we deserve after we've won multiple Premier League titles and domestic cups, the Europa League twice and a Champions League.

For now, we can console ourselves with the fact that we are still 'by far the greatest team the world has ever seen'.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Today we're starting our 8th season at the top level of English football ever. We're still a little team. "Teams like Brighton" should be grateful to be here. Too often, sadly we play a bit like that too. Until we go behind and realise we are also allowed to compete, rather than be overawed all the time.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Who cares does anyone actually watch the pre and post match nonsense as Carragher and Neville draw little lines over the screen to tell us all what will be and did happen. My advice switch on at 8.10 and off again at the final whistle

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If we win it will be because Chelsea underperformed and are not yet up to speed. Injury excuses, keeper or player error, ref’s decisions. ANYTHING other than praise for the dull minnows.

Of course we won't win it ???

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Today we're starting our 8th season at the top level of English football ever. We're still a little team. "Teams like Brighton" should be grateful to be here. Too often, sadly we play a bit like that too. Until we go behind and realise we are also allowed to compete, rather than be overawed all the time.

We deserve to be at top level we weren't given a place out of sympathy we fought and played well for it,or should we be subservient as we're little old Brighton.We have near 31,000 fans every match with a healthy waiting list for season tickets and would fill a bigger stadium.
Give the club and fans a bit of credit for gawds sake old boy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Who cares does anyone actually watch the pre and post match nonsense as Carragher and Neville draw little lines over the screen to tell us all what will be and did happen. My advice switch on at 8.10 and off again at the final whistle

Is that what Carragher and Neville do? I had no idea, as I don't actually watch the pre and post match nonsense.:rolleyes:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Radio 5 is doing a very fair commentary. Slightly the better team, but one silly mistake cost us. Sounds fair to me - no need for victim signalling if you're following the game on that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here