Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Chelsea v BHA ** - League Cup Score Predictor - Now in its 13th SEASON!!

Chelsea v BHA - League Cup Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Is it straight to Penalties if we're drawing after 90 minutes?

Last edited:

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Have a feeling they might sneak this by putting a full strength team out with us much changed. 2.1 Chelsea.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Almost impossible to say with this one as it's pretty much impossible to guess the starting line-ups. Depending on the personnel, either side could get three or four.

I'll go for 1-1 simply because I have a feeling it might be a cagey and low quality sort of game.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I am saving the 3-1 default scoreline for PL games at the moment so am going for 1-2 win for the good guys over the bad guys :albion2:

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Went for a draw but I just don’t see us risking a strong side. We’ve already lost pg for a while dunk seems fragile too so I doubt we’ll see him or estupinan Mitoma or Ferguson, I’ll be delighted with a positive outcome but im
Not that fussed either way tbh

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Chelsea 2 v 1 BHA, simply because they must win and we'll send out the U18's

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I'm usually pessimistic so it's 2-1 Chelsea for me. It defies logic as we're averaging 3+ goals per game and they can't score for toffee. But sod's law and all that.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just can’t see us winning this.

Poch needs a result and so will field a strong 11. On the other hand, it’s not our priority. Maybe the 11 we play will see it as a chance to show the strength in depth, but I fear not.

2-0 to Chelsea.

But hoping for an inspiring 2-1 to Albion.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I gave you a 2-1win. Good luck from a Fulham fan (1 team in Fulham etc).

The Bedford Arms on Dawes Road is run by an Albion fan (he's on here). I'm not sure on his attitude to 'away' fans and it will be busy tonight with the Cottagers home to Norwich as well - very unusual to have both SW6 clubs (& Brentford) at home at the same time.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here