Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea - up for sale, Roman Abramovich sanctioned, not up for sale etc

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
This Nick Candy? Seems like a perfect match...

4_PARTY-copy.jpg

Attachments

• Nick Candy.jpg
    Nick Candy.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 502

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's been balls-deep with Holly Valence for a while, so has done rather well for himself.

Sadly, the resulting crotch-goblins were named "Luka Violet Toni" and "Nova Skye Coco". Which is unfortunate.

[edit] Although his second childs initials have a nice ring to them.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He's been balls-deep with Holly Valence for a while, so has done rather well for himself.

Sadly, the resulting crotch-goblins were named "Luka Violet Toni" and "Nova Skye Coco". Which is unfortunate.

Well with his kind of money, Holly hasn't done too badly either.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I would be chuffed if Candy took over. His wealth is one-tenth of Abramovich and less than 1% of Newcastle's owners. If he goes down the consortium route that could be problematic, especially with the cost of a new stadium to finance.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
If Candy doesn't buy Kane and make time play in red and white stripes, I will be disappointed. He could also buy up retro Liverpool shirts for a ready made sponsor.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Well as someone who thinks English people should own English clubs... I guess its a step in the right direction. He appears to be English except when its time to pay the taxes.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Crotch-goblins :lolol::lolol:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

You could argue she’s done very well for herself - he’s the billionaire . She is a pretty girl who can act and sing a bit but there’s lots of girls just as pretty & ‘talented ‘ ten a penny I think the English expression is .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I can only surmise why a London property developer would be chief fundraiser for the worst London Mayoral candidate since the role was introduced.

( and yes Jeffrey Archer did stand in 1999 )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here