Worthing

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh I love a Tom and Jerry thread and the chosen titles… 😬

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
OK Diario claim that a huge £44.5million-per-season offer has landed at the feet of former Real Madrid coach and serial Champions League-winning manager Zidane. The 50-year-old has been out of management since 2021 but Boehly is reportedly prepared to make him the highest-paid manager in the world.

"Zidane has a firm offer from an English team," Eduardo Inda told El Chiringuito. "Specifically, from Chelsea. They have a coach [Potter] who leads the team down the street of bitterness and they are thinking of changing him”

Street of bitterness :ROFLMAO:
Take a left at the Avenue of "it is what it is " and straight on to full on misery road .

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I thought this was their opening offer for Trossard!!!
Well if it was l'd be happy to accept it, no need to worry as to whether or not they would up their bid, the player is out of contract very soon anyway.

Never keep an unhappy player is my maxim, and we didn't seem to do too badly without him on the pitch last Saturday, now did we?

Back to the thread though, and this is a complete nonsense of a story, Potter is going nowhere . . . yet awhile at least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here