Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea players - ON LOAN?

magicman555

Aug 27, 2008
Josh Mceachran AND Romelu Lukaku

Rumour ive heard....thats all

Looks like josh and dunky already having banter on twitter too?

magicman555

Aug 27, 2008
like i said rumour. only twice have i ever posted about transfers. one right...one wrong. comes from the same source as when i posted about jack compton. if im right your buying me a drink!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Wishful thinking ........................

.....................very wishful and very very unlikely (as in not a cat in hell's chance).Sorry. :dunce:

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
like i said rumour. only twice have i ever posted about transfers. one right...one wrong. comes from the same source as when i posted about jack compton. if im right your buying me a drink!

If it doesn't happen then you're buying us all a drink!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I would imagine if they were going to go out on loan, it would be to another Premier club rather than a Championship side. Would love to be wrong, but can't see it.

magicman555

Aug 27, 2008
am season ticket in west upper so will be watching whatever team he puts together. thought it fanciful myself but stranger things have happend? going to have to be decent signings to get vicente to sign and the friendly now arranged with chelsea????

magicman555

Aug 27, 2008
QUOTE=Iamapen15;4984969]If it doesn't happen then you're buying us all a drink![/QUOTE]

yourself and bakero yes. you have my word

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
A £10m+ striker is NOT going to be loaned to a Championship team.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
QUOTE=Iamapen15;4984969]If it doesn't happen then you're buying us all a drink!

yourself and bakero yes. you have my word[/QUOTE]

Then you have my word over drinks if you're right! :cheers:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

Whilst I agree with you and I can't really see this happening...Why would he not be loaned to a championship team?. If he is not part of Chelsea's plans and there is no chance of recouping even half the transfer fee, why does it follow he would only go to a prem side?...

magicman555

Aug 27, 2008
was villas boas signing.....hes not a 10 million + striker...chelsea lob money around as we all know. sounds like hes got bad attitude though granted

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Lukaku is being linked with most Prem clubs. You really think a guy who declared he got no satisfaction from Chelsea's CL win because he didn't play would drop down a division? Some people are mad. You might have heard this rumour but use some common sense.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Why not? Why would you want to strengthen one of your rivals in the same league?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here