[Albion] Chelsea Caribou tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Maybe there is some kind of counting display in the ticket office showing how many people are on line waiting and the staff are betting on whether they can set a new record or not. Do not forget we are all pawns in a huge game! :)
Who's nerve breaks first? Tier 1 fans or Ticket Office staff?
Surely they'll load those Upper Tier blocks before the next 2pm ticket window?

Last edited:

Mr Phil

Nov 29, 2022
They just released 30 or so more in SL2, that block is back up to >50 available

They’re toying with us lol

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Must be getting old keep thinking shall I go. Then after considering it I remember I’m in a caravan in the Yorkshire Dales that week. Next day I sit here and think shall I go …….doh

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
They're probably a bit spooked by low ticket sales... Maybe in negotiations with Chelsea to reduce the allocation which would mean giving back some of the lower tier seats and reallocating tickets

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Block SU3 now open.
But first two rows have been blocked out. Why!?!? Possibly for player comps?
Yes, I think that was where the WAG's and family were at the league game last year as we were right behind, if it was there the first available row is good seats as raised up from the row before and a railing in front

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Totally different... they give us only about 1200 tickets, so they are bound to go to the fans with already high loyal points.
The league cup game where tickets were cheap and points were higher and tickets were mopped up by the high point harvesters who didn't plan on going

Although for £32 a go 5 points it quite low

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
So twenty minutes after opening to all season ticket holders there are about 160 left most of those in the recently released block SU3. I am thinking that there will surely be at least one more upper block probably two with my Albion + to come on monday.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
FFS been waiting for the Upper tier to open to try and get front of block seats with the kids. Go into a meeting, come back, it's open and almost sold out. Grrr.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports