Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea away tickets next week

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
It's difficult to judge.

- It's only 5 points so only useful in that regard if you are borderline Europe games
- We've been there already this season in the cup
- No one - or certainly very few - are buying tickets for other people anymore
- However, it is a London game and not much worse to get to and from than a home.
- The rivalry that's developed will attract a few

My guess - A few left for everyone on the Friday and another binfest.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'll put my hand up and say this is one I'll be missing. The first London game for many a year that I won't be at. Bottom line is with going to all the European games I just can't spend even more time away from the family and the little one in particular. I think Chelsea follows the Athens game which is going to be a 3 day trip for me. So that's one tier one person not going anyway.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I'll put my hand up and say this is one I'll be missing. The first London game for many a year that I won't be at. Bottom line is with going to all the European games I just can't spend even more time away from the family and the little one in particular. I think Chelsea follows the Athens game which is going to be a 3 day trip for me. So that's one tier one person not going anyway.
👍

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ditto for me as not back from Athens till Sunday afternoon

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
As is the norm, the tickets appear to be being released in a very odd manner and pattern.
Initially blocks SL1 SU1 SL2 SL3 SL4 and part of SU2 were open total about 1850 tickets, sometime in the last half hour the rest of SU2 another 250.
I cannot understand why a match like this which is obviously going to sell out completely could not have the whole allocation from the get go.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
It's difficult to judge.

- It's only 5 points so only useful in that regard if you are borderline Europe games
- We've been there already this season in the cup
- No one - or certainly very few - are buying tickets for other people anymore
- However, it is a London game and not much worse to get to and from than a home.
- The rivalry that's developed will attract a few

My guess - A few left for everyone on the Friday and another binfest.
So much better than getting to/from a home game for me - 40mins door to door tops. Love this and Fulham, in fact all London games are a breeze

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Initially blocks SL1 SU1 SL2 SL3 SL4 and part of SU2 were open total about 1850 tickets, sometime in the last half hour the rest of SU2 another 250.
I cannot understand why a match like this which is obviously going to sell out completely could not have the whole allocation from the get go.
I go to just about every game, home & away. My points total is 375.
So why, at 9am this morning, am I being punished by not having the best seats available?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Ditto for me as not back from Athens till Sunday afternoon

Yes, I’m in that category and quite a few others will be.

Yup, doing Monday to Monday in Athens

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here