Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea 0 Liverpool 1

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Seems as King Kenny is well on his way to stopping the rot.

Liverpool were the far better team IMO but could do with a neutral opinion. £50million got 5 touches all game, and Chavski looked as bad as they had done in the previous months.

Bushy, bushy what's the score?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Blimey, was that there score - I'd never have known

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That was the Liverpool we all love and know. It was a wonderful display of fast, daring and dynamic football. A real honour and a privilege that our fair country were able to watch this titanic battle between two such wonderful clubs. To say I am proud would be an understatment. I know I'll be talking about it for a long time and I expect Lyme Regis was buzzing as well.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
scaled.php

Good old Chelsea fans original as always, probably should of remembered to take the Shankly Gates off it.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Greatest match of all time, people will be talking about this in decades to come. I cannot wait to tell my grandchildren I was present when such an event took place.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Twas a 92 minutes of dross. Re-emphasised the fact that Premiership is awful.

Peterborough vs The South Coast club last night was a far better spectacle with more skill, endeavour and excitement than Franchise USSR vs The 1980s Club match today.

I rest my case.

TNBA

TTF

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Twas a 92 minutes of dross. Re-emphasised the fact that Premiership is awful.

Peterborough vs The South Coast club last night was a far better spectacle with more skill, endeavour and excitement than Franchise USSR vs The 1980s Club match today.

I rest my case.

TNBA

TTF

:)

It's well known i can't stand Liverpool but would love it even more if Chelsea fail to make the top 4. Can't see Abramovich hanging about long if that happens.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Amazing what a difference having a manager who inspires his players can do.
Don't know what he's done to Mereles but he looks like a different player compared to how lacklustre he looked under Hodgson.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
:)

It's well known i can't stand Liverpool but would love it even more if Chelsea fail to make the top 4. Can't see Abramovich hanging about long if that happens.

Just what they want then

ce54f7c8e9ti-007.jpg.jpg

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Two poor teams, in a poor match. Neither were far better than the other, hence the score.

Very Poor. I can't remember either goalie having to make a save. Its going to be a few years before Liverpool start worrying the summit of the EPL. Kuyt is a donkey and Gerrard is well past his sell by date, and Chelsea look like they need a complete makeover of their team. Lampard is shit. Drogba can't be bothered and Terry is just a thug!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
After Torres switching teams, it would be amazing if Liverpool then pipped Chelsea for the final CL place!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
That game was complete horse shit.

Standout performances for me were from lampard and torres - both were absolutely woeful, couldn't buy a pass to a blue shirt or score in a brothel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here