Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheerio Br*ghton!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
butchy said:
at least they wont need to scramble for excuses for not managing to sell out 890 seats for their local derby!

The brutal truth is that a hell of a lot of Palace fans (not me by the way), just couldnt give a toss about Brighton, very sad but very true. :(

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Nah Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham there are shitloads mate! ;)

I love it, your humour has really cheered my up, thanks for that! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

So Sarfend it is!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Kent Seagull said:
I love it, your humour has really cheered my up, thanks for that! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

So Sarfend it is!

The pleasure is all mine God knows you lot need cheering up after today. There was a wink smilie in there suggesting a touch of tongue in cheek though in case you missed it :D

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Palace fans on here: are you confident about the play offs?

I mean, I know you have the previous experience.

But it's often the form team going in which gets through, which isn't really Palace, from what I can see at the moment.

Mind you, it isn't really Watford or Leeds either, so I guess you might still fancy your chances??

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
edna krabappel said:

But it's often the form team going in which gets through, which isn't really Palace, from what I can see at the moment.

Mind you, it isn't really Watford or Leeds either, so I guess you might still fancy your chances??

You are right on all counts Edna, Palace have not got any momentum going into these games but have the players to win them. On the other hand I am not overly confident they will!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
edna krabappel said:

f435690.jpg

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
edna krabappel said:

I'm shitting myself to be honest!! Bad luck today btw. Millwank are down, they're our proper rivals. ;)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
SE25 said:
Bad luck today btw.

If only it was bad luck....but sadly it was more that we were just shit..and have been most of the season. Imagine the performace your lot put in against us at Selhurst Park...and then multiply that by about 46 games

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here