May 23, 2006
As per title
Just checked mine
Previously showing the Newcastle game All good
Same as last season same background etc
Not this morning though
Just the Expired pass
Start date 1/8 no opponent but with a QR code
Necessitated contacting supporters services to send a code out to rectify the situation
This may hopefully save people some grief at the turnstiles today if your phone has the same issue
Android in this case

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
My ST pass was the same - no fixture shown etc.

Simply tapped on 3 dots on top left - switched off auto updates - closed wallet - opened again and set auto updates on - ticket updated.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Took a while to resolve this with mine this morning and had to follow the Troubleshooting instructions to get it updated

iPhone Users

• Please update to the latest software as this has important updates for your season ticket (click settings, general, software update then download and install)

• Open your Apple Wallet

• Locate your season ticket and check it shows the Newcastle game (it should also now be blue) - remember to check expired passes

• If not, tap on the three dots

• Turn off Automatic Updates and wait a moment

• Turn Automatic Updates on

• Wait a moment for the pass to say it has been updated

• If it doesn’t say it’s updated, please pull down on this screen to refresh it

• Click back and your pass should now show the fixture

Android Users

Please be aware that Google have renamed ‘Google Pay’ to ‘Google Wallet’, it will now appear as ‘Wallet’ in your app drawer

• Please ensure your phone software is up to date, and make sure you have Google Wallet downloaded and updated

• Open your Google Wallet

• Go to the menu, and select ‘Contactless Setup’

• Check Google Wallet is your default payment app (no payment details required).

• Check NFC is turned on

• Ensure that 'Chrome' is your default browser (instructions to do this can be found under the ‘What can I do if I get a "Something went wrong" error?’ of our Mobile Ticketing FAQs.

• Locate your season ticket and check it shows the Newcastle game (it should also now be blue)

Troubleshooting
If you are unable to locate your season ticket or it has not updated, please follow this link using the device you will use to enter the stadium: https://bhafc.club/seasondownload

• Login if you are not already

• Tick the box next to your season ticket and click “Add to mobile wallet” at the top.

You can only download your own season ticket, so you will need to log in as multiple supporters if downloading multiple season tickets. Please note you can only download your pass once to one device.

Last edited:

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
That option only gave me
Remove
As I said previously everything was hunky dory

I found that just the bottom part of what GF posted worked for me 😂

If you are unable to locate your season ticket or it has not updated, please follow this link using the device you will use to enter the stadium: https://bhafc.club/seasondownload

• Login if you are not already

• Tick the box next to your season ticket and click “Add to mobile wallet” at the top.

D

Deleted member 2719

My ST pass was the same - no fixture shown etc.

Simply tapped on 3 dots on top left - switched off auto updates - closed wallet - opened again and set auto updates on - ticket updated.

OFF/ON

Genius.:thumbsup:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Queued for ages for paper ticket despite my phone ticket seemingly all ok. Whilst waiting I simply removed it from my Google Wallet then went onto my account on the club website and redownloaded it to my Google wallet. Went to the turnstile and it worked again. Queued for nothing with hundred of others with the same issue

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here