Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Check this link out.....

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Tinyurl.com/amexminecraft

If you have 10 spare mins, check this out. Before you all accuse me of being a geek, I need to clarify that this was nothing to do with me. I noticed the link at the top of page in a gadget mag called 'stuff', and have just found out that my iPhone scans these bar code things and opens links!

I'm not sure whether to suggest the young man gets out a bit more, or applies to be a stadium designer of the future.

Either way, child genius in the making?

Ps you have to watch about 2 mins of some weird stuff before the Amex starts to materialise.

WASH

Jul 6, 2003
Rustington
I have to hold my hands up and say that this is my 13 yr old son Luke who has spent the past few months trying to make his version of the Amex through this weird 'game' Minecraft. I have tried to get him to get out more but if he wants to grow up and be a stadium designer who am I to stop him, means I might be able to retire early and live of his % of the profits!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I have no idea what that kid is going on about or what he's doing, but he seems incredibly switched on and I'm very impressed!

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
I have to hold my hands up and say that this is my 13 yr old son Luke who has spent the past few months trying to make his version of the Amex through this weird 'game' Minecraft. I have tried to get him to get out more but if he wants to grow up and be a stadium designer who am I to stop him, means I might be able to retire early and live of his % of the profits!

Good on him! Amazing!!!

101luke7

Sep 5, 2011
Hi Guys, Thanks for all the feedback I've got from you. It's weird how a video of such small stature on youtube got noticed by someone from North Stand Chat. Being a Brighton fan who couldn't wait for the real version to be finished, I built my own! Not nearly as impressive, but the limitations of the program made it hard.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've never 'got' minecraft myself, but some of the creations - or more accurately recreations - are very impressive. Liking the amex.

I saw a vid on youtube from a group of 10 guys who had spent months in the game making an accurate replica of Middle Earth from Lord of the Rings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here