cheapest journey to millwall on train from brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
rang up 2 times,they have given me 2 different prices¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,do they still do the one day network card??

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
We can get a return through national rail enquiries for £9.90 to london bridge or victoria from brighton with a network card, thats for adult and child. But it keeps adding on a travelcard, which is another £7, anyone know how i can take it off when booking online through virgin?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cheapest way for a non railcard journey is a £13.50 return to London Bridge and a £3.50 return from London Bridge to South Bermondsey and a kid goes for a quid.
A network card gets you it for £8.90 and £2.20 respectively.

Oh I'll buy one of those can you do it on that swanky portable ticket selling machine ?

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
through national rail enquiries why is it £14.40 with Network Card from Hove, but £8.90 from Brighton? These ticket prices are so fecking random and screwed up.:angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Are you going today dear boy or is it an afternoon dogging for you ?

Sadly I am going to the football, might do some dogging tonight - any recomendations :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
through national rail enquiries why is it £14.40 with Network Card from Hove, but £8.90 from Brighton? These ticket prices are so fecking random and screwed up.:angry:

Journey selection

Try this one I make it £21 :down:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Cheapest way for a non railcard journey is a £13.50 return to London Bridge and a £3.50 return from London Bridge to South Bermondsey and a kid goes for a quid.
A network card gets you it for £8.90 and £2.20 respectively.
where did you find that? with a network card and family railcard it gave me £9.90:shrug:
Oh and can i buy that at the ticket office later on this morning? cheers

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Is the groupsave thing still on? Buy 4 for the price of 2? I'll be looking for 3 friends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports