Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cheap car rentals

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Anyone know of he best car rental from heathrow as i have got to come back to England to see my father before he passes away and need to get a hire car for a week.

thanks guys and gals

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The cheapest I have found is Carrental.co.uk. I showed a firends daughter this when she was coming into Stanstead and a week was nearly as cheap as a period return to and from Worthing. Not sure what price would be from Heathrow.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Anyone know of he best car rental from heathrow as i have got to come back to England to see my father before he passes away and need to get a hire car for a week.

thanks guys and gals
Really sorry to hear about your father. For my trips to the UK I've usually found a good deal via the holiday autos (lastminute.com subidiary) website. They are supplier independent and list surprisingly cheap deals through local Avis, Hertz branches. CHEAP CAR HIRE in the UK, Europe, USA and more - Holiday Autos Rentals

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Very sorry to hear about your father. Whereabouts are you likely to be? In Brighton or elsewhere?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Very sorry to hear about your father. Whereabouts are you likely to be? In Brighton or elsewhere?
Thank you to everyone who has expressed their sadness and yes I will be in Brighton

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Do you know the dates you are over? Also, can you get to Brighton from Heathrow without a car - or do you need one at the airport?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here