Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chav Dog of Choice

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I have a staffie and a boxer and are both fantastic with kids and people, its the wankers who get SBT's as a status symbol and kick the bollocks off of them that give the breed its reputation, its a f***ing shame because they are great dogs.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
I have a staffie and a boxer and are both fantastic with kids and people, its the wankers who get SBT's as a status symbol and kick the bollocks off of them that give the breed its reputation, its a f***ing shame because they are great dogs.

:clap: :clap: :clap: My sentiments entirely.

Louisjpbacon

Oct 12, 2004
Southampton
thumb-costume.jpg

:dunce:

justin72

Jul 27, 2005
Shoreham by Sea
AJ's Love Monkey said:

I totally agree - we've an English Bull Terrier and she's a wonderful dog. She’s great with the kids and just a big softie really!

It does really annoy me when people wrongly stereotype her; some people even cross the road? If they just took the time to come and say hello and have a stroke, which they are more than welcome to do, they would realise themselves.

Unfortunately, it's the mindless minority that give these breeds a bad name!

Dimitri89

Banned
Aug 27, 2012
I tried to open the images with a suspense but disappointed. Actually, the shared images are facing some problem
or my browser is not supporting these ones.
I'm using google chrome.
Well, only icons with three different colors are shown in post. Check it out again.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I tried to open the images with a suspense but disappointed. Actually, the shared images are facing some problem
or my browser is not supporting these ones.
I'm using google chrome.
Well, only icons with three different colors are shown in post. Check it out again.

have you just searched dogs.

I find Dimitri a scary name, that said i am looking for a dog trainer in Brighton area lol, mines currently in Eastbourne and getting fed up with the treck

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here