Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chatting up a bird

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Trotster said:
So, have you got any better at it???

If you read the 'when did you last have sex' thread you'll find his cherry is still intact and he's holding out for the right lady.

He'd probably do better by searching out some wrong ones though.

Last edited:

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
i like how everyone is saying don't go for the fit birds kev, just try and go for the butt ugly ones.

who said the one he tried it on with wasn't ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Uncle Buck said:
About the goat, I sort of hit it whilst speeding down Carden Ave, sorry.

still didn't stop me having a go mind

what?

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
"Want to go halves on a bastard" is always a good ice breaker.

brightonfan_86 said:
I just chatted up a bird at college today, and i didnt succeed. Can you help me try and pull a bird? I got her name and the course she was doing, but when we where leaving the Library Research Centre, i asked for her number but i got a NO sorry. Did i ask to quickly?

Any advice would be greatful.

You are looking at this with a 'general' outlook for the woman, as if there is a sure way of pullling her by formulaeic method.

However, you shouldn't necessarily completely abandon hope, but perhaps be friendly with this girl, and if she enjoys the friendship she may reciprocate.

It never looks good to be a poor sport with the opposite sex, but always does look good to take the decline of your advances with cheerful acceptance.
If she is worth the trouble, in your opinion, then you had better put yourself out a bit more than a little passing chat-up attempt.

Anything that's worth having, is worth working for - and you wouldn't appreciate it anyway if it was gained too easily. The girls would also do well to be aware of that, as a matter of fact.

Unless the only wish is for a one night stand quickie - in which case there aren't really any rules that apply, and very little in the way of requirment or expectations to fulfil anyway.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i found tying her to a large dead pig and waving it in front of a hungry bear often made her agree to go out with me if i let her go....

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
If you really like her Kev just rape the bitch

:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here