Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chas n Dave - Thursday 1st December, De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill On Sea

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tickets booked for 28 Dec at Concorde 2, I've bought a flat cap and everything.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Seen them a few times live at Worthing and they were very good . When we lost to Spurs in the FA Cup nearly every pub we went into seemed to continually play Spurs are on their way to Wembley.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
IIRC they were highly respected session musicians in the 1970s. Both played on Labi Siffre's 'I got the', later used as a main sample in Eminem's 'My name is'.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
It took a nano second to agree to go to this when suggested and tickets are still available for what can only be described as the most exciting thing to happen in Bexhill in a long time. This will be the 4th Chas n Dave gig I will have been to and will mean I will have seen them live in Hastings, Bexhill, Eastbourne and Brighton. (I was due to see in Tunbridge Wells on Monday May 13th 2013, but something else cropped up that night)

Anyone else going?

Sad life you lead, then......you've suffered them before and still go back for more ?
Thought they'd split, anyway ?

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Random music fact of the day?

Quite possibly.

As an added music trivia bonus (non-C&D related), the piano Freddy Mercury played while recording Bohemian Rhapsody was the same one that Paul McCartney used for Hey Jude.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here