Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
That's what I was thinking. Presumably the numbers in OPs username reflects his year of birth?

Maybe it's his IQ and he is genuinely struggling to think of a way to get there. I can picture him now, poised over an A-Z: "well, there's a river nearby....."

of course I'm implying here that I have a much higher than average IQ. Which I do. So sod the implying bit.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Maybe it's his IQ and he is genuinely struggling to think of a way to get there. I can picture him now, poised over an A-Z: "well, there's a river nearby....."

of course I'm implying here that I have a much higher than average IQ. Which I do. So sod the implying bit.

Like.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think I might go on a Space Hopper for this one

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Round the coast by Hovercraft, disembark somewhere near Greenwich.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm taking my Tonton.

Weather should be mild so confident it will make the journey.
wouldn't worry about the temperature using your tonton they operate in sub zero conditions and if it did get to cold you could always cut it open and hide inside for the night (am I taking this too far now )
Wouldn't it be quicker using a landspeeder though

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
wouldn't worry about the temperature using your tonton they operate in sub zero conditions and if it did get to cold you could always cut it open and hide inside for the night (am I taking this too far now )
Wouldn't it be quicker using a landspeeder though

I'm having trouble adjusting my speeder to the cold since the winter started to kick in.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
🍻🍴🍟

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
🚅🚢🍻🍴🚃⚽🚬🍻

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
I was thinking of using Aladdins flying carpet. It will mean I avoid the usual congestion of getting to London plus it is nice a colourful. Slightly worried of catching a cold due to the fact that it is a 'soft top' so might need to wear my great grandfathers WW1 flight goggles and trust scarf

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here