Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Tickets

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Don't suppose anyone else is eligible to buy one now and isn't going? I have enough but my mate is a few under.....you would get his loyalty points!

Long shot I know...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Don't suppose anyone else is eligible to buy one now and isn't going? I have enough but my mate is a few under.....you would get his loyalty points!

Long shot I know...

Join the club.:down:

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
I really hope they open up a few more thousand in that EMPTY home stand to our left as we look out over the pitch.

im certain we'd sell 6,000+ for this if given the allocation..... another 3,000 tickets sold at £26 each for Charlton = a nice extrs earner of almost £80,000 !!

surely they would consider it.....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I really hope they open up a few more thousand in that EMPTY home stand to our left as we look out over the pitch.

im certain we'd sell 6,000+ for this if given the allocation..... another 3,000 tickets sold at £26 each for Charlton = a nice extrs earner of almost £80,000 !!

surely they would consider it.....
It's not as simple as that.

The Met would have a say, the cost of policing & stewarding those extra 3,000 have been ignored along with the long term cost of upsetting disgruntled regulars by moving them out of their seats.

There is no way they are going to double our usual allocation, otherwise they'd have a standard overspill area made available for every single game with a large travelling support expected.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
It's not as simple as that.

The Met would have a say, the cost of policing & stewarding those extra 3,000 have been ignored along with the long term cost of upsetting disgruntled regulars by moving them out of their seats.

There is no way they are going to double our usual allocation, otherwise they'd have a standard overspill area made available for every single game with a large travelling support expected.

I get your point, but if they are getting an extra £50k-£80k additional ticket revenue plus all the crap everyone buys like programmes, food and drink... surely their books will still be looking rosey even if they have to put some extra segregation in and a few more stewards lined up in the middle?

just seems a shame there will be about 10,000 empty home seats when we could fill a few more thousand for such a big game

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I get your point, but if they are getting an extra £50k-£80k additional ticket revenue plus all the crap everyone buys like programmes, food and drink... surely their books will still be looking rosey even if they have to put some extra segregation in and a few more stewards lined up in the middle?

just seems a shame there will be about 10,000 empty home seats when we could fill a few more thousand for such a big game
It's always a shame that happens, but that's where we are all the while there are gimps at football matches who are likely to cause trouble.

The other issue you are ignoring is that you'd need segregated concourses with all the facilities to cope with a segregated away section. The Amex apparently has the most flexible segregation in the country, and yet even that doesn't prevent the club having to use prime behind-the-goal seats as a segregated area. What hope do Charlton have when their ground was rebuilt a decade or 2 ago?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here