Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Game - Ridiculous "OFF !!" Rumour

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
All the asylum lunatics are on here tonight.

It really really hasn't been

Can we please remove this thread or change the title.
People get worked up over NOTHING.

The official website would have news first before the fixtures list of the BBC.

*sigh*

RIDICULOUS thread title. Get rid please mods.

Guys, i have just spoken to the Albion club secretary ni my role as ball-boy supervisor and the game in ON.

This thread will be priceless if the match is indeed called off.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It will be even more priceless if it's on. How the hell BoF can call a game in doubt in pitch blackness defies logic!!

Would they be able to play in pitch blackness? ;)

It wasn't pitch black as there were lights on in and around the stadium, enough to suggest that visibility will be an issue. I hope I am wrong.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I don't think the visibility is poor enough at present to stop the game going ahead. The Charlton fans might struggle to see the far goal though (no change there then).

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Bet you all are hoping it’s off to safe guard your lead. Just face it girls, you’ll have to play us top teams eventually so be brave and come out of hiding.

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
Bet you all are hoping it’s off to safe guard your lead. Just face it girls, you’ll have to play us top teams eventually so be brave and come out of hiding.

play all the top clubs ?? have already played yourselves wasnt it a 4 - 0 win ?, southampton, huddersfield, wednesday, peterboro all away

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
On BBCLONDON coming home from Newcastle today listening to the West Ham game they said it was on and they had full coverage tomorrow and it was definitely on!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
On BBCLONDON coming home from Newcastle today listening to the West Ham game they said it was on and they had full coverage tomorrow and it was definitely on!

Sounds like the BBC radio chaps have more of a clue than their TV mob then!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Heavy fog overnight wont help the thawing out process , mind you once the pitch has defrosted it will be waterlogged.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here