Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Away

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You going to Charlton bn9 bha - we have tickets - perhaps a meet up :drink:

Don't know yet, and I'm sort of not happy.
I came home yesterday after a hard days graft thinking one or two members of my family just may have ordered me a ticket, this was because it was agreed we were all going.
One of my sons told me as soon as I got in, that he had bought his ticket as he was going with his mate, the same son that I took to MK Dons paid for his ticket, train and beer. He has had a fair few other away days on me and I pay for his ST.

If you want anything doing do it yourself FFS. I should have gone to work late after buying myself a ticket.

I do know a couple of Charlton fans and one did offer to get me in, but I would rather be in with the Albion fans obviously.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
don't know yet, and i'm sort of not happy.
I came home yesterday after a hard days graft thinking one or two members of my family just may have ordered me a ticket, this was because it was agreed we were all going.
One of my sons told me as soon as i got in, that he had bought his ticket as he was going with his mate, the same son that i took to mk dons paid for his ticket, train and beer. He has had a fair few other away days on me and i pay for his st.

If you want anything doing do it yourself ffs. I should have gone to work late after buying myself a ticket.

I do know a couple of charlton fans and one did offer to get me in, but i would rather be in with the albion fans obviously.

Kids ffs:wrong:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
My first away game this season. Love going to Charlton well London to be precise for football matches.Bring it on:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here