Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Charlton Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Glad Gilmour starts. Needs to impress playing Mac’s role. We might need him there permanently soon!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Would be nice to be two goals up or something in half-time so we can get some Fergie/Moran/Van Hecke.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Last round there were no streams for the untelevised live matches. Try as I might I couldn't find one.
That is because the games weren’t actually being shown anywhere in the world, so there was nowhere for streamers to stream the video from.

Tonight’s match is being shown in multiple countries including the US (ESPN+) so a stream is pretty much a cert. I’d put my house on it.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
0287BC02-9802-4570-994A-8FD88AB1065B.jpeg

Last edited:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
god I hope not :nono:

(and that's no slight on gilmour)
From the Press Conference it appears that De Zerbi is stating that Ale’s favoured position is in the no10 spot. ( from Roberto’s discussions with Ale’s Dad apparently). So we could return him to that position and play Moises and Billy as the holding two at times.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
‘Liveplayer’ app (free app) on iPhone should have streams active at KO. Just search for the fixture eg search ‘Charlton’ and streams should come up after KO

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here