Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Charlie Patino

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Not linked with him but Arsenal have agreed to let him go this summer as he wants permanent first team football. If the Alex Scott bidding war gets too much, wouldn’t be surprised if we went in for Patino.

Excellent this season on loan to a poor Blackpool team. Wonderfully talented young midfielder who the Arsenal fans don’t want to lose. Arsenal fan I know has watched him a lot and absolutely raves about him. Very similar situation to Gilmour at Chelsea last summer.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Looks a very similar player to Moises from the bits I've seen of him. Rangey, good on the ball, loves a tackle. It's a great shout. Thing is we are the best team for any player wanting a genuine pathway to first team football. Certain that the agents of players in this kind of situation will be knocking our door down these days.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Never heard of him tbh but that means squat diddly as I've never heard of 99% of our singings.

I asked my mate Google and he said he's pretty good. 19 year old English lad. Hghlight reel showing that he can take a tackle, ends up on the floor s lot.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I've seen this kiddie somewhere before, can't be sure where, but a video of a pre-season friendly or Arsenal reserve game maybe?

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Not particularly stood out for Blackpool from what I’ve heard but clearly has talent (though possibly overhyped). Definitely seems like a Caicedo type of player - break up play and ping the pass forward.

But Scott is the one, from the Championship, we should be pulling up trees for if we can. Will be more competition and a higher price.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Not linked with him but Arsenal have agreed to let him go this summer as he wants permanent first team football. If the Alex Scott bidding war gets too much, wouldn’t be surprised if we went in for Patino.

Excellent this season on loan to a poor Blackpool team. Wonderfully talented young midfielder who the Arsenal fans don’t want to lose. Arsenal fan I know has watched him a lot and absolutely raves about him. Very similar situation to Gilmour at Chelsea last summer.
Now linked with him

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Most reports I've read over the last three months have said he's likely to leave for about 10.
First time I've seen us being linked with him, though.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Using our good name to drum up interest I suspect

Don’t recall reading raving reviews about his time at Blackpool

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Never heard of him tbh but that means squat diddly as I've never heard of 99% of our singings.

I asked my mate Google and he said he's pretty good. 19 year old English lad. Hghlight reel showing that he can take a tackle, ends up on the floor s lot.

Not keen on his tache/goatee combo.
I'm out.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

I asked my mate Goggles, who runs a B and B in Blackpool and he said he he is Shitehouse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here