Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Oatway

Pablo

Jul 8, 2003
Worthing
Saw the legend that is charlie oatway in liquid lounge in worthing tonight. Made a complete tit out of myself, but nevermind! Congratulated him on his goal against hull and said i've always backed him this season, while spitting in his face!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
If he scores like he did yesterday, I am happy for him to be a tit any day of the week.:wave:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Charlie in Liquid Lounge, how cool ??? :wave:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
you are joking right ?? have you been there since the refurbb?? Before the refurb, in terms of ladys, price, busyness,

lush, liquid lounge, east, tides, occasion for your average saturday night

now

liquid lounge, east, lush, tides, occasions, liquid lounge has turned it aorund loads!!!!

Lush cant even get 50 in the club on a Saturday night, Occasions would be happy if they could get 30 in :p

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Springal said:
you are joking right ?? have you been there since the refurbb?? Before the refurb, in terms of ladys, price, busyness,

lush, liquid lounge, east, tides, occasion for your average saturday night

now
liquid lounge, east, lush, tides, occasions, liquid lounge has turned it aorund loads!!!!

Lush cant even get 50 in the club on a Saturday night, Occasions would be happy if they could get 30 in :p

Fair point i haven't been to LL after the refurb so cant really comment but how can you put east b4 lush? Its grab a granny in there everynight from what ive seen! I think the average age was about 29!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
never been on a friday or saturday since its been East, due to me going to Lush or LL, but on a monday its fine, £1.60 for any drink, 80's music, few sexy studarnttts, love it :)

Liquid Lounge have changed the music, refurbed it and the bouncers seem a bit more strict, for the time being, its 'the place to be' on a saturday night

We were tempted into Lush last saturday with offers of free entry, and £1.50 for a smirnoff vodka + mixer as our first drink, went in at 11:30, there was 25 people in there tops, all of which looked 16, downed the drink, and queued 20minutes to get into LL :clap:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Springal said:
never been on a friday or saturday since its been East, due to me going to Lush or LL, but on a monday its fine, £1.60 for any drink, 80's music, few sexy studarnttts, love it :)

Liquid Lounge have changed the music, refurbed it and the bouncers seem a bit more strict, for the time being, its 'the place to be' on a saturday night

We were tempted into Lush last saturday with offers of free entry, and £1.50 for a smirnoff vodka + mixer as our first drink, went in at 11:30, there was 25 people in there tops, all of which looked 16, downed the drink, and queued 20minutes to get into LL :clap:

Fair enough, when im out next week ill prob drop in there instead of Lush. Your right there does seem to be a lot of underage people in there! I used to go there and get in when i was 16 (allthough i was 6 foot 3 then!)

Yoda

English & European
DAMANCLAY said:
Fair enough, when im out next week ill prob drop in there instead of Lush. Your right there does seem to be a lot of underage people in there! I used to go there and get in when i was 16 (allthough i was 6 foot 3 then!)

So did I. :lol:

It was the place to be when it was still called Rutherfords.

East?? Is that what Illousions/Desire/XS/anyothernameIcan'tthinkof is called now? ??? I remember when the 80's night's were 80p to get in and drinks were 80p. :D

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Yoda said:
So did I. :lol:

It was the place to be when it was still called Rutherfords.

East?? Is that what Illousions/Desire/XS/anyothernameIcan'tthinkof is called now? ??? I remember when the 80's night's were 80p to get in and drinks were 80p. :D

Yep thats what its called now. Take it your a little older than me then! As 16 was only 2 years ago for me!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I used to frequent the Liquid Lounge on thursdays, 90p to get in and 90p all drinks...marvelous!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here