Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie austin?

storer

Nov 28, 2010
Is there any truth in this?
Hes on his way out of swindon apparntly and gus has said about the search for a striker

Austin 10 goals
Murray 10 goals
WOW

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Is there any truth in this?
Hes on his way out of swindon apparntly and gus has said about the search for a striker

Austin 10 goals
Murray 10 goals
WOW

Somebody will have to stump up two million for him which rules us out I would think.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
2 Mill?..... I think he would go for £650k -ish

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Bigger clubs than us after him. Not that enamoured with him myself, Yes he scores goals but doesn't really do much else & seems a bit of a twat.

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
Don't dismiss it so readily. We've bid for him according to a large number of people, so i'd be very surprised if you're not in for him as well. Signing him could swing the title either way.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Don't dismiss it so readily. We've bid for him according to a large number of people, so i'd be very surprised if you're not in for him as well. Signing him could swing the title either way.

They turned down a bid from Hull the other day of about £650k. Leeds are after him & i've heard Reading are sniffing around him too.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
They turned down a bid from Hull the other day of about £650k. Leeds are after him & i've heard Reading are sniffing around him too.

Where did you hear 650k?
I thought the bid was rumoured to be around £1m.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I reckon around £750K and we will not be bidding as we have Barnes, Murray, Wood, Sandaza, Holroyd, Hart to name but a few forwards.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Take it from someone who has seen Austin more than most others on this forum, if we can sign him, we should. No question. Saying we don't need him because we already have Sandaza is laughable, utterly laughable. If we'd had Austin since the start of the season, we'd be a long way clear at the top. He is a natural goalscorer and if we can sign him, it would be a very special signing indeed.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I reckon around £750K and we will not be bidding as we have Barnes, Murray, Wood, Sandaza, Holroyd, Hart to name but a few forwards.

well you can rule Hart off that list as he'll be gone in the Summer!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No chance of signing him so move on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here