Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Austin - Any truth in this?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
All i do know is is that we need to to sign at least two quality strikers a left and right back and a lightning fast winger

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
How old is Austin ?

It's this dodgy knee thing with him that makes me wonder if PL teams want him though, saying that though is the bottom half of the PL any different from the top of the Championship ?

Austin is 26.

PL teams undoubtedly want him, but they'll want to sign him for the best deal possible, which might mean waiting until the summer and getting him on a free. Bottom half teams in the PL have far more financial power and quality than the teams at the top half of the Championship. As other posters have said, there would be no point in Austin leaving one Championship club for another.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I think we do in this case . Austin won't go to another championship side for £35 k a week .

I could see Austin ending up at Palace, to be fair. It would be a pretty good move for him - he'll want to go to a club where he'll be first choice. Palace, Newcastle, West Ham.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I could see Austin ending up at Palace, to be fair. It would be a pretty good move for him - he'll want to go to a club where he'll be first choice. Palace, Newcastle, West Ham.

It's possible but maybe at the end of the season . He will do well for himself where ever he ends up .

Jan 10, 2014

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Or was that the outrageous slur and its his shoulder then

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
A few years ago he had a real dodgy knee now its seems to have moved again ha ha ha

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

It's possible but maybe at the end of the season . He will do well for himself where ever he ends up .

Old news from yesterdays local rag, but Warnock can be influential!
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...neil-warnock-encourages-qprs-charlie-10686900

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here