Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Adam

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Our first WAG....

Sophie-Leigh Anderson is happy to be flying the flag for her footballer fella.
For the sexy 22-year-old is “extremely proud” of her WAG title.
As fiancée of Liverpool midfielder Charlie Adam, 26, she will be walking down the aisle in less than two weeks and can’t wait to join Abby Clancey, Alex Gerrard and Coleen Rooney in the glamorous Footballers’ Wives hall of fame.
The model and former beauty queen says: “I’m proud to be a WAG and I like the stereotype – it’s fun. Who cares what other people think? It shows off what my partner does.
“I’m proud to be Charlie’s fiancée *because he is doing really well and I’m sure many girls would love to be in my position and to have met someone so special.
“At the end of the day I’m lucky to be with someone I love. I don’t ever listen to the stories of footballers cheating. I trust my Charlie 100%.”

That worked out well...

"PREMIER League ace Charlie Adam’s wife has been given a police warning after a vicious Twitter feud with another woman.
Former beauty queen Sophie Adam, 26, hurled insults at ex-pal Francesca Bamber, 27.
Sophie, who has a young daughter with the Stoke City midfielder, posted an illustration with the caption: “Silly Slut! Husbands are for wives not dirty whores like you.”

Think we could do without their bullshit down here on the south coast....

can she fill in at left back for a few weeks

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
They probably want another player who can understand Greer and Murphy :)

A Bill Shankly quote 'If you’ve got three Scots in your side, you’ve got a chance of winning something. If you’ve got any more, you’re in trouble'. But that was when there were more than two Scots who could play football.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Without doubt one of the laziest players I have ever seen on a football pitch. Hopefully not for us.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Our first WAG....

As fiancée of Liverpool midfielder Charlie Adam, 26, she will be walking down the aisle in less than two weeks and can’t wait to join Abby Clancey, Alex Gerrard and Coleen Rooney in the glamorous Footballers’ Wives hall of fame.
The model and former beauty queen says: “I’m proud to be a WAG and I like the stereotype – it’s fun. Who cares what other people think? It shows off what my partner does.
“I’m proud to be Charlie’s fiancée *because he is doing really well and I’m sure many girls would love to be in my position and to have met someone so special.
“At the end of the day I’m lucky to be with someone I love. I don’t ever listen to the stories of footballers cheating. I trust my Charlie 100%.”

That worked out well...

"PREMIER League ace Charlie Adam’s wife has been given a police warning after a vicious Twitter feud with another woman.
Former beauty queen Sophie Adam, 26, hurled insults at ex-pal Francesca Bamber, 27.
Sophie, who has a young daughter with the Stoke City midfielder, posted an illustration with the caption: “Silly Slut! Husbands are for wives not dirty whores like you.”

Think we could do without their bullshit down here on the south coast....

Oh, I don't know. Could be quite amusing....as the North Stand choruses....( to the tune of ' Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep ' )
" Last night I heard my missus go out the door....oo wee Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep "
" Got on the phone to Francesca, the whore ".....oo wee Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep " etc

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Fat, lazy and over-hyped. If he had anything, he lost it some time ago. There must be plenty out there who are actually worth the sort of money he would want.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Our first WAG....

That worked out well...

Think we could do without their bullshit down here on the south coast....[/http://www.northstandchat.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=71693&stc=1&d=1453387574http://www.northstandchat.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=71693&stc=1&d=1453387574

Dear me,I don't know what he sees in her

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
see Kayal and Hemed's other halfs if you want some quality Waggage..... is that even a word waggage... if not it should be !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Got Blackpool promoted almost single-handed scoring 19 goals in the process. YES from me.

That was about 4 /5 years ago though

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
He would bring a lot of experience to our midfield. I think he would be a very useful loan signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here