Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Charity walk in remembrance of Ralph Gahnstrrom

meeching gull

Sep 18, 2010
Boat Alley
Thats the one...
Very handsome,, by all accounts....Never drinks.. Always Jober as a sudge....
Keep bumping this up....
Palace fans have been incredible with donations as have the club...
Over to you guys now and if I have tried to turn this into some sort of contest then so be it....
Neils mate Ralphs passions from what i understand were BHA and his job as a nurse for the NHS...
Passed away 66 years old .. One year after retirement in the Martlets Hospice.....
Some things are bigger than rivalry so keep bumping this up as its important....
So over to you now brighton fans ... Show kindness.. Donate ..
If me using a rivalry upsets anybody then so be it....
But just fekkin donate to Neils just giving page at the Martlets Hospice for a Seagull, a season ticket holder but over all a nurse who spent his short life looking after people......
Over to you guys now .... Just giving.....
Cheers mate you and your fellow supporters have done me proud. You put it in words a lot better than I could

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Done

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
A little something in memory of a fellow Seagull

RIP Ralph

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Met Ralph a few times in The Swan or the SU bar before/after matches. Great guy from those meetings at least, and the Martlets is a worthy cause.

meeching gull

Sep 18, 2010
Boat Alley
Sad day today be the 1st away game since Ralph passed away. He'll be missed but in his honour we will get a little drink :cheers:
So far with online and cash donations we have nearly £1800 great work but I feel more to come :albion2:

Hairygoldfish

Feb 3, 2022
Donate

Over 2300 have viewed this thread...
If each one of you gave a pound the Martlets would be over £4000 better off at this moment...
Hard to believe that Palace supporters have doubled and then some what BHA fans have pledged for this...
Listen guys .. A chubby middle aged bloke with more chins than that lady off "The Chase" walking 96 fekkin miles across the scottish highlands in memory of a lifelong, season ticket holder who passed away far to young and left a family behind....
Seems the pride of South London have gone above and beyond supporting Neil....
Come on .... Get the plastic out.....

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Done. It's great that you are doing this because Ralph sounds like he was a very good man. Respect to any Palace fans who are donating...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Over 2300 have viewed this thread...
If each one of you gave a pound the Martlets would be over £4000 better off at this moment...
Hard to believe that Palace supporters have doubled and then some what BHA fans have pledged for this...
Listen guys .. A chubby middle aged bloke with more chins than that lady off "The Chase" walking 96 fekkin miles across the scottish highlands in memory of a lifelong, season ticket holder who passed away far to young and left a family behind....
Seems the pride of South London have gone above and beyond supporting Neil....
Come on .... Get the plastic out.....

https://youtu.be/bvCvNupAhYg

:lolol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
He is good at pushing. A lot better than me . Doing well can do better still got a few months to go. See you down the Railway Saturday and I'll nab you to ��

:)

I’ve done my bit on your page…..I do a lot for charity but don’t like to talk about it :wink:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Nicely done Barbs! :albion2:

(Is that an attempt at drawing something rude on your Strava map BTW?! :lolol:)

Attachments

• Barbs.jpg
    Barbs.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 94

meeching gull

Sep 18, 2010
Boat Alley
Nicely done Barbs! :albion2:

(Is that an attempt at drawing something rude on your Strava map BTW?! :lolol:)

You beat me to it . Had a good chat over email with him . That man can type fast . As for my little drawing its my little dog walk (she can't go far) twisted my knee at weekend so was trying my knee out and all good !!!!!!

Quick update heading towards £2000 mark now with both online and cash donations. To all that have donated thanks very much xxx

seagullkev

May 13, 2007
peacehaven
Good luck to [MENTION=17345]meeching gull[/MENTION], he's leaving tomorrow for Scotland to be ready to start walk on Saturday, 96 miles you must be mad but all for a very good cause.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here