A 2-3

Q What is your average for a week?
A 6-7

Too much information...

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I saw the last 30 seonds and thought, SHIT! What classic TV have I just missed?

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
timco said:
Is it just me that finds the title of the programme amusing?
Indeed! Flashers Uncovered. Surely that's the point??!!

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
after reading this post last night, I flicked the tv on.

I was just in time to see the aforementioned interview about 'weekly average' which made me chuckle and then, next up, there was some bloke who, as part of his therapy, had to wear what can only be described as a 'penis girth measurer' which drew a graph on the computer! He had to listen to a tape of some bloke saying things like 'you are driving along in your car, it is a nice day, you see a pretty woman sitting on the grass, you want to expose yoursef' etc. Apparently he liked this tape. Anyway, as soon as the graph went up, the bloke then had to yell at the top of his voice and these were the exact words: 'NO!!, I DO NOT NEED DEVIANT SEX', and he had to keep yelling this and similar things until the graph went back down again. Laugh, I nearly cried!!

Then it was an advert break. Wow, this is hilarious, glad i turned it on I thought.

I flicked around the other channels wainting for the adverts to stop and when i rejoined the programme, there was this middle aged couple sitting there, great, I thought, I wonder these weirdos have done! The lady was singing with a guitar some song she had obviously written for the man, her husband. Then the voice over comes on:

'Fred (or whatever his name was) has been a flasher for thirty years, however, it soon became unexciting for him to flash so he molested his 11 year old niece'

What the hell? I then quickly changed channel to watch sky sports news instead!
Very weird.

Only channel 4 could come up with a programme that is hilarious one minute and within 10 seconds, well, quite frankly disturbing.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
the full harris said:
after reading this post last night, I flicked the tv on.

I was just in time to see the aforementioned interview about 'weekly average' which made me chuckle and then, next up, there was some bloke who, as part of his therapy, had to wear what can only be described as a 'penis girth measurer' which drew a graph on the computer! He had to listen to a tape of some bloke saying things like 'you are driving along in your car, it is a nice day, you see a pretty woman sitting on the grass, you want to expose yoursef' etc. Apparently he liked this tape. Anyway, as soon as the graph went up, the bloke then had to yell at the top of his voice and these were the exact words: 'NO!!, I DO NOT NEED DEVIANT SEX', and he had to keep yelling this and similar things until the graph went back down again. Laugh, I nearly cried!!

I was going to post that!! It was hilarious.

More hilarious was the woman watching the graph monitoring his penis girth on the computer shouting "No!" at him!

At one point I flicked over to see him attaching something to his penis. It was rather disturbing.

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
the bit about his 11 year old niece was what i found disturbing, and his wife was sitting right next to him!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
When I was about 15 my girlfriend at the time accused me of flashing.

Apparently someone had stood on the wall at the end of her garden in the dark, shone a torch on his penis, and started knocking one out.

She even got her dad to come round and complain to my parents (How the f*** can you say all that and keep a straight face?!)

Luckily I could prove I was in Brighton at the time.

:jester:

Last edited:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
fatboy said:
When I was about 15 my girlfriend at the time accused me of flashing.

Apparently someone had stood on the wall at the end of her garden in the dark, shone a torch of his penis, and started knocking one out.

She even got her dad to come round and complain to my parents (How the f*** can you say all that and keep a straight face?!)

Luckily I could prove I was in Brighton at the time.

:jester:

:lolol:

that is very funny.

I have NEVER been accused of being a flasher.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I got flashed at tonight twice.

BY A f***ing SPEED CAMERA.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here