Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Change One Letter Only of a Sport or Athletic Event to Make a New One,

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Garathon -- Long-running thread containing "best of" Uncle Spielberg posts. Approximately 26.4 pages of classics, featuring the Desert Orchid (RIP) drama. Not to be attempted unless you have at least 2 hours and 5 minutes to spare.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
NASCA racing -- Hillbilly types from the Deep South in Chevy Camaros covered in "We Hate Palace" stickers race in monotonous circles in the Peruvian Atacama Desert. This sport is famous for demonstrating the true purpose of the alien-inspired "lines" etched into the landscape millennia ago. Commentary by Murray Walker, Ron Burgundy, and Hybrid X.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Abselling - you have to sell life insurance to climbers whilst descending down a rock face using a rope.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Shit put - Throwing sport played in a shed, can be messy.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Rolf - hitting a disgraced Australian TV presenter round a large course with a stick, the idea however is guide him away from the small holes.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Rolf - hitting a disgraced Australian TV presenter round a large course with a stick, the idea however is guide him away from the small holes.

FFS I was LITERALLY about to put Rolf! A game involving two little boys...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Punting - *******. Posh people operating pathetic boats with a long stick and being *****

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Marbles...Garbles.
Groups gather in a small village called Tinsley Green and just garble nonsense outside the local pub, whilst keeping their small, hard balls, firmly in their pockets.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Cross Country Running (remove the second "o") - Make Piers Morgan and Sepp Blatter angry by beating them with a stick and chase after them, shouting "Are you a cross xxxx, now?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here