Championship Score Predictor: BHA v Doncaster

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Donny - Score Predictor

• Total voters

So with the new season almost upon us, is it just me, but it feels as if it gets earlier & earlier every year! But hey, we have waited so long for Saturday's moment.

This season lets have a bit of fun with the score predictor. In addition to polling your score, can you leave a comment, even if it is just the score.

All correct scores (polled before kick off!), will be co-allated for an ongoing competition to see who gets the most scores right.

Only one entry per pollster please.

Home teams score first.

I'll go for 2-1

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm still sticking with a draw, maybe 1-1, reason being, I don't want to be disappointed and the Donny's are not a bad team!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
i'm going for a 1-0 win, a fairly boring match is inevitable.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I can't see us keeping Donny out for 90 mins with our recent defensive showings but I do think we will win in this play-off 6 pointer... Joking...

KLL, CMS pen and Hoskins off the bench for 3-1 to the blue n white army to set us up nicely for a couple of tough games to follow!

Simple when you read it quickly!

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
I'm going for 3-1, we start well with 2 early-ish goals then we slow down and concede 1 before HT then we bury it in 2nd half.

Aylesburyseagull

Feb 19, 2009
3-1 to the Albion for me, good to find a prediction league after the shutdown of 606.
Anyone know if Taybha is organising another one this year, can't find it anywhere???

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
2-1 They've a good team and shouldn't be played down good team and signed some good players this year in Giles Barnes and Bennett to name a few.

The only reason I think we can nic this is that we have the home advantage/new ground buzz along with the width of the pitch shocking a few teams with Lua Lua and Noone.

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
2-1 They've a good team and shouldn't be played down good team and signed some good players this year in Giles Barnes and Bennett to name a few.

The only reason I think we can nic this is that we have the home advantage/new ground buzz along with the width of the pitch shocking a few teams with Lua Lua and Noone.

This :thumbsup:

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
I see that CMS is down to score on a couple of forecasts. Has he been released from the Scotland squad then ? I as also going for 3-1 to Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports