Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship Playoffs

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone else think that the yellow seats are distracting and make it hard to tell how many people are there in the crowd?

Whenever I see seats like that I imagine it's done purposely so that the ground looks more full. Than it is if it's half empty... I may be wrong though

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Whenever I see seats like that I imagine it's done purposely so that the ground looks more full. Than it is if it's half empty... I may be wrong though

I know that's why cricket grounds in a lot of parts of the world have patterned seating, since the grounds are often only anywhere near full for a few games and other, non-cricket things.

I expect it's the same reasoning, I don't know if the yellow seats are a permanent feature or are just there while crowds are absent/limited.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
If either of these teams end up geting promoted and that first half is a fair reflection of the respective teams abilities I think we can say one of the relegation spots next year is sorted.

what a poor, but ridiculous and entertaining game. Bournemouth in particular have been comical. They started off trying to be a cynical, 'hard' team but have just looked shit. Time wasting from the opening minutes, trying to kick the opposition at every opportunity, surrounding and screaming at the ref, Begovic behaving bizarrely - chasing down, Toney after the penalty and then later on running into his defender at a corner and calling for a foul, and the piece de la resistance Mepham's awful attempt at controlling the ball followed by his red card earning rugby tackle.

Honestly!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
If either of these teams end up geting promoted and that first half is a fair reflection of the respective teams abilities I think we can say one of the relegation spots next year is sorted.

what a poor, but ridiculous and entertaining game. Bournemouth in particular have been comical. They started off trying to be a cynical, 'hard' team but have just looked shit. Time wasting from the opening minutes, trying to kick the opposition at every opportunity, surrounding and screaming at the ref, Begovic behaving bizarrely - chasing down, Toney after the penalty and then later on running into his defender at a corner and calling for a foul, and the piece de la resistance Mepham's awful attempt at controlling the ball followed by his red card earning rugby tackle.

Honestly!

Nicely summed up. High entertainment at the expense of quality.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Get in Brentford
Bloody hate Bournemouth

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Pick that out.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I think I must be the only one who literally has no feelings either way towards Bournemouth :shrug:

kroqq

Mar 28, 2013
This is frenetic, bonkers stuff. shoddy quality but fantastic fun. Championship playoffs are the best

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Does this have extra time or straight to pens? And do away goals count?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Toney's had a Maupay there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here